Empire State Bed and Breakfast Association (ESBBA) is the New York State association that represents the 11 tourism regions of the State. It’s a member-driven organization that provides increased visibility and marketing power for member businesses, tools for learning, and opportunities for innkeeper relaxation, rejuvenation and networking. All at an affordable price.
FLAT Rate of $225 for all current members renewing no matter the size.
New Member Rate: $225 plus one time $55 for inspection.
A Premium Listing: $425
The Premium Listing puts your B&B/Inn at the TOP of your regional page on ESBBA.com.
What Do You Get?
- Full listing on the ESSBA website
- Advocacy on a local and state level.
- Networking opportunities.
- Monthly E-newsletter full of news you can use, recipes, articles about industry developments, vendor information, and upcoming events.
- Standards -offers all members the credibility and prestige of belonging to the premier New York State Bed and Breakfast Association. Guest know that you have been evaluated and verified as a quality and safe respite.
- Referrals- You can recommend ESBBA inns at destinations across New York State with confidence, and other ESBBA innkeepers will do the same for you.
- Association with a respected organization that strives to maintain industry standards and advocates for the Bed and Breakfast Inn business.
- Discounts from ESBBA vendor members.
- A responsive Board of Directors composed of innkeepers that are familiar with the Bed and Breakfast/Inn business and ready to share their knowledge and experience.
ESBBA – Marketing for your business:
- The Empire State Bed and Breakfast Association Web site, has great performance statistics and is consistently enhanced to maintain a high level of performance.ESBBA actively advocates for the professional representation of the Bed and Breakfast Inn industry of New York State.
Please contact us if you require more information or have questions.
Empire State Bed and Breakfast Association (ESBBA) requires that all members be evaluated. The purpose of this policy is to establish quality standards for members that meet generally accepted guidelines in cleanliness, appearance, and management. Our evaluation policy does not try to make all B&B/inns the same. We clearly understand the importance of being unique in this business.
ESBBA standards are designed to represent the common ground needed to be a successful and desirable property to guests. After your application is received, an evaluator will contact you to set up a mutually agreeable time for a look over. The evaluator will be looking for items on the Commitment to Standards checklist. You can download a copy of the Commitment to Standards checklist.